Friday, December 22, 2006
Congressman Ellison, our common law holds women to be economically and legally equal to men in their rights. Allah said that "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see
illcondtut, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last)
beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance).".
Furthermore, Allah said, in the matter of inheritance "to the male, a portion equal to that of two females" and in the matter of witnessing contracts, he said "And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her.".
Congressman Ellison, Allah commanded Muslims to "fight" Jews and Christians until "until
they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. ". Furthermore, he said, concerning disbelievers, "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.".
Congressman Ellison, our Constitution declares that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" but Allah says, speaking of Islam, "to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn
(polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) hate (it). ".
Congressman Ellison, did not Allah command Muslims "O you who believe! Obey Allâh, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad) and render not vain your deeds."? Did not the Messenger say "People
are subservient to the Quraish: the Muslims among them being subservient to the Muslims among them, and the disbelievers among the people being subservient to the disbelievers among them."?
And did not Allah say "And whosoever does not judge by what Allâh has revealed, such are the Kâfirûn (i.e. disbelievers - of a lesser degree as they do not act onAllâh's Laws ). " ? And did not Allah say "
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. " ?
Are you not then forsworn in your oath of office, being obligated to obey Allah & his Messenger, whose ordinance is in direct contravention of the organic law of our nation? You are obligated to make war on and terrorize Christians and Jews. Our blood and property are sacred to you only after we submit, according to Allah's Messenger Sahih bukhari 1.8.387. Muslims have a divine right to beat their wives. No law can stand in
opposition to Allah's decree. As one forsworn in his oath of office are you not unworthy to take a seat in the House of representatives?
Ayat quoted above are from the Noble Qur'an translated by Hilali & Khan; they are linked to translations by Yusuf Ali, Pickthall & Shakir hosted by the Muslim Student Association at U.S.C. Ahadith quoted above are from Sahih Bukhari & Muslim also hosted at U.S.C.; each is linked directly to source.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
O, Almighty God, bestow upon humanity the perfect human being promised to all by You, and
make us among his followers1....
And if we did not share a common responsibility to promote and protect freedom and human
dignity and integrity2; Then, there would have been little urgency to have a dialogue with you....
While Divine providence has placed Iran and the United States geographically far apart, we
should be cognizant that human values and our common human spirit, which proclaim the dignity
and exalted worth of all human beings3, have brought our two great nations of Iran and the United
States closer together. Both our nations are God-fearing4, truth loving5 and justice seeking6, and both seek dignity, respect
Both greatly value and readily embrace the promotion of human ideals such as compassion,
empathy, respect for the rights of human beings7, securing justice and equity, and defending the
innocent and the weak8 against oppressors and bullies9. ...
We all deplore injustice, the trampling of peoples' rights and the intimidation and humiliation of
human beings. ...
Our nation has always extended its hand of friendship to all other nations of the world.10 ...
As mentioned, we have common concerns, face similar challenges, and are pained by the
sufferings and afflictions in the world.
We, like you, are aggrieved by the ever-worsening pain and misery of the Palestinian people.11
Persistent aggressions by the Zionists12 are making life more and more difficult for the rightful
owners of the land of Palestine. In broad daylight, in front of cameras and before the eyes of the
world, they are bombarding innocent defenseless civilians, bulldozing houses, firing machine
guns at students in the streets and alleys, and subjecting their families to endless grief.13 ...
No day goes by without a new crime.
Palestinian mothers, just like Iranian and American mothers, love their children, and are painfully
bereaved by the imprisonment, wounding and murder of their children.14 What mother wouldn't?
For 60 years, the Zionist regime has driven millions of the inhabitants of Palestine out of their
homes15. Many of these refugees have died in the Diaspora and in refugee camps. Their children
have spent their youth in these camps and are aging while still in the hope of returning to
My questions are the following:
Is there not a better approach to governance?16
Is it not possible to put wealth and power in the service of peace, stability, prosperity and the
happiness of all peoples through a commitment to justice and respect for the rights of all nations,
instead of aggression and war?17
We all condemn terrorism18, because its victims are the innocent19.
But, can terrorism be contained and eradicated through war, destruction and the killing of
hundreds of thousands of innocents20?
If that were possible, then why has the problem not been resolved?21
The sad experience of invading Iraq is before us all.
What has blind support22 for the Zionists by the US administration brought for the American
people? It is regrettable that for the US administration, the interests of these occupiers23
supersedes the interests of the American people and of the other nations of the world.
What have the Zionists done for the American people that the US administration considers itself
obliged to blindly support these infamous aggressors24? Is it not because they have imposed
themselves on a substantial portion of the banking, financial, cultural and media sectors?25
I recommend that in a demonstration of respect for the American people and for humanity, the
right of Palestinians to live in their own homeland should be recognized so that millions of
Palestinian refugees can return to their homes and the future of all of Palestine and its form of
government be determined in a referendum26. This will benefit everyone. ...
I'd also like to say a word to the winners of the recent elections in the US :
The United States has had many administrations; some who have left a positive legacy, and
others that are neither remembered fondly by the American people nor by other nations.
Now that you control an important branch of the US Government, you will also be held to account
by the people and by history27. ...
To sum up:
It is possible to govern based on an approach that is distinctly different from one of coercion,
force and injustice.28
It is possible to sincerely serve and promote common human values, and honesty and
It is possible to provide welfare and prosperity without tension, threats, imposition or war.30
It is possible to lead the world towards the aspired perfection by adhering to unity31, monotheism32,
morality and spirituality and drawing upon the teachings of the Divine Prophets.
Then, the American people, who are God-fearing and followers of Divine religions33, will overcome
every difficulty. ...
I am confident that you, the American people, will play an instrumental role in the establishment
of justice and spirituality34 throughout the world. The promises of the Almighty and His prophets will
certainly be realized; Justice and Truth35 will prevail and all nations will live a true life in a climate
replete with love, compassion and fraternity36.
The US governing establishment, the authorities and the powerful should not choose irreversible
paths. As all prophets have taught us, injustice and transgression will eventually bring about
decline and demise37. Today, the path of return to faith and spirituality38 is open and unimpeded.
We should all heed the Divine Word of the Holy Qur'an:
" But those who repent, have faith and do good may receive Salvation. Your Lord, alone, creates
and chooses as He will, and others have no part in His choice; Glorified is God and Exalted
above any partners they ascribe to Him. " (28:67-68)39
I pray to the Almighty to bless the Iranian and American nations and indeed all nations of the
world with dignity and success.
President of the Islamic Republic of Iran
29 November 2006
- That is a reference to the Madhi, supposedly a youth who disappeared down a well about 900 years ago. See these sources:
Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.
- Make that Muslim dignity & integrity, we Kufar don't have any! We are to be fought , humiliated and subdued.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."
- Not all; only those who obey Allah and his Messenger!
98:6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
- And women are half-wits, fields for their husbands to till, to inherit only half as much as their brothers and to be the majority in Hell. "Exalted worth of all human beings", not in Islam!
- Allah commands Muslims to fight Jews & Christians until we are subjected and pay extortion 9:29, and to make a great slaughter in the land before ransoming prisoners of war 8:67. Does that describe the God you believe in?
- Truth loving? Ahmedinejad denies the holocaust, reverses the role of aggressor & defender and abuses the common meaning of common words.
- To Islam, truth means the Qur'an and justice means the its total dominion over the earth without resistance.
- Islam considers us to be subhuman so long as we do not submit to it. In some lists of najis things, you will find Kufar listed with dog excrement.
- Only Muslims can be considered innocent. Kufar are regarded as rebels against Allah, denying his right to rule. Because you do not accept Islam, you are guilty of fitna, and should be punished by crucifixion and amputation of your left foot and right hand. 5:33
- Muhammad was the archtypical oppressor and bully. I refer you to his numerous extortion letters, and his wars & genocide.
- Like they extended the helpful hand of friendship in 1979!!!
- Palestine is a new name imposed on Israel after an unsuccessful rebellion against Rome. Palestinian means Jew. Innocent victims: the villagers of Sderot, subjected to daily rocket attacks. Occupiers & oppressors: Fallestinians; murdering lie spewing false pretenders to special status; devil take them and their patrons.
- Muslims constantly misrepresent truth by reversing the aggressor/defender roles. Israel is the homeland of the Jews, not of Fallestinians. Muhammad hated them because they recognized his Islam as a fabricated fraud which plagiarized and distorted their scripture.
Volume 4, Book 53, Number 392: Narrated Abu Huraira: While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."
Narrated Ibn Hawalah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is Syria, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Apostle of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to Syria, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of Syria and its people.
- Who attacked whom in May of 1948? Who has been constantly engaged in policide and genocide ever since? If you want to know why, then read the HAMAS Charter and learn! Islam can not tolerate the existence of Israel, because, by overthrowing the last in a long succession of conquering occupiers and ruling over squatting Muslims on land once conquered by Islam; and by winning four wars against overwhelming odds, Israel proves Allah to be an impotent idol.
Book 041, Number 6985: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
8:65. O Prophet (Muhammad )! Urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast persons amongst you, they will overcome two hundred, and if there be a hundred steadfast persons they will overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are people who do not understand.
8:66. Now Allâh has lightened your (task), for He knows that there is weakness in you. So if there are of you a hundred steadfast persons, they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a thousand of you, they shall overcome two thousand with the Leave of Allâh. And Allâh is with As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.).
- "Um Nidal (explaining why she sent her son to die): "My son is not dearer than Islam. I have offered him as a gift and a sacrifice to Allah, may he be glorified, and to His true faith..." [Al-Jazeera, July 14, 2002]"
- Ever see any mention of the millions of Christians driven out of their homes by Muslims?
- He wants to substitute the Qur'an & Hadith for our Constitution. A representative republic, where the citizens elect representatives to make the laws is not allowed by Islam, which demands obedience to Allah's Qur'an and considers man made law to be blasphemous.
- What a hypocrite!! He pours billions into building up Hizbollah's arsenal of rockets and small arms while the needs of his population go unmet.
- No! No Muslim has ever condemned terrorism; to do so would be blasphemy!
3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
33:27. And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allâh is Able to do all things.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
- See #8.
- Terrorism can be terminated by exterminating Islam. Terrorism will continue so long as Islam exists.
Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2526 Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.
- Conventional warfare can not terminate terrorism. Islam must be made extinct by emancipating Allah's slaves so that there will be no Ummah al-Islamiyya left to continue terrorism.
- "Blind support" ? Preventing Israel from achieving complete victory in three wars? Constantly demanding "restraint" & "good will" concessions? Imposing the Road Map to Hell on Israel?
- More of the role reversal tactic: Israel is occupied by Muslims!
- Refer to #s 12 & 13!
- 1938 repeats! Ahmedinejad is trotting out the old canards.
- The true Palestinians had their referendum 58 years ago. They restored the state of Israel. The Fallestinians rejected statehood in favor of genocidal terrorism.
- That last statement is a veiled threat. Remember the last line in his previous letter? "Peace be upon him who follows the guidance." It is a quote from Muhammad's extortion letters. It means you will be safe if you embrace Islam; attacked if you don't.
- But no Muslim kleptocrat will ever try it!
- But no Muslim kleptocrat will ever try it!
- But no Muslim kleptocrat will ever try it!
- By embracing Islam.
- By embracing Islam.
- If you ain't Muslim, you are Kufar!!! Islam curses Christians & Jews! 9:30.
- The triumph of Islam.
- The triumph of Islam.
- The triumph of Islam.
- Look what happened to the Ottoman Empire!
- The triumph of Islam!!
- Islam denies Christ's crucifixion, death & ressurection. It considers Christ to be an inferior prophet.
The President of Iran is an Islamic deceiver. In this letter, he attempted to fool us into believing that America and Islam share common goals and values. Now you have been invited to embrace Islam. In the previous missive, you were warned. Ahmedinejad, as a self appointed agent of Islam, is now authorized to attack us at a time of his own choosing.
We must reject his deceptive invitation to Islam, which is enslavement to Satan. We must answer with a resounding shout of HELL NO!!! and disrespectfully demand that our government put Iran and Islam in their place and discontinue deceiving us.
In this commentary, I have provided links to the Qur'an & Hadith so that you can read them and discover the truth about Islam. I urge you to follow those links and read, at minimum, Surat 8, 9, 47 & 48 and the Jihad & Khumus books [52 &53] of Sahih Bukhari. Much of the information therein contained is reflected in linked quotations throughout the text of the Congress Debate Koran petition. If you will read it, you will have a good head start. Please sign it and send its url to your Congressman & Senators. Then send it to everyone in your address book, urging the recipients to pass it on to others.
My web site, Crusader's Armory , contains links to the Qur'an & Hadith, and other resources. It also includes fliers you can print & distribute and Power point presentations you can use as email attachments.