Sunday, March 22, 2009
This blog has been receiving many brief visits from Asia, most of which were referred by Google searches for Islam exposed or variations on that theme.
on line petition which asks Mel Gibson to create and distribute an honest, accurate documentary of the life & works of Muhammad.
Since the creation of this blog, its policy has been to maximize the information available to its readirs. Please leave a comment telling us what you were seeking, and we will attempt to find it and post a link to it here. Thank you for visiting, please return frequently.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Sobieskey wields a heavy bat and leads off with a powerful swing.
One thing is certain, Islam is not a religion by anything Americans believe one to be - not even close. In fact, Islam is the antithesis of what we deem to be religious.Dictionary.com reveals the origin of "religion".
- 1150–1200; ME religioun (< class="ital-inline">religion) < class="ital-inline">religiōn- (s. of religiō) conscientiousness, piety, equiv. to relig(āre) to tie, fasten (re- re- + ligāre to bind, tie; cf. ligament ) + -iōn- -ion; cf. rely
- a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
- Benevolent mission.
- Passive: propagation by persuasion.
Sobieskey has a different way of revealing those truths.
Above all, Islam is a totalitarian political machine of blood thirsty conquest which zealously advocates the downfall of the U.S. government. Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world…” because he was 100% non-political. In extreme contrast, Mohammed and the Koran bellicosely command your kingdom is my kingdom, surrender or die!Certainly that is good reason for excluding Islam from the umbrella of first amendment protection. Martel Sobieskey tells it as it is, clearly stating his conclusions.. He kept the length of his article within reason by stating the conclusions without laying out the full case of evidence upon which they are based. Supremacism, triumphalism, Jihad & terrorism are important factors in the decision. If you need to view their confirmation in Islamic law, turn to FOMIJihad.chm and read the Jihad in Fiqh chapter.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
[Font color & links added; background color in original, signifying text which has been voted on and approved.]
I find the following listed members of the enumerated list to be unacceptable for the reasons included in this list.
- 1, 2 : The DDPA is unacceptable due to its demonization of Israel and demand for Islamic blasphemy laws.
- 3, 4, 9, 10, 16: "racism" & "related intolerance" are code words for "Islamophobia" which is a code word for saying "or mentions something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), or Islam" [Umdat as-Salik O11.10-5]
- 8, 65, 100: thinly veiled attacks upon our attempts at promoting homeland security against Islamic terrorism.
- 11, 66, 67: "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law; these prohibitions are consistent with freedom of opinion and expression: Those are code phrases for criminalizing publications such as Fitna and delegitimizing the first amendment! Refer to You've Been Mooned, which details Secy. Genl. Ban Ki-moon's exemplary condemnation of that video.
- 17: "need to increase appropriate preventive measures to eliminate all forms of racial discrimination" : a veiled demand for legislation criminalizing criticism of Islam.
- 25: "competent, independent and impartial judiciary to determine in a fair and public procedure whether acts of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance are prohibited by international human rights law": a veiled reference to court shopping for biased jurists who will jail us for uttering & publishing the truth about Islam.
- E: "enhancement of the United Nations and other international mechanisms in combating racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance": a veiled reference to exploitation of international conventions to criminalize criticism of Islam.
- 26: "call upon States to diligently apply all commitments resulting from international and regional conferences in which they participated, and to formulate national policies and action plans to combat racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance;": a veiled demand for legislation to criminalize criticism of Islam.
- 30: includes by reference Ad hoc Committee on the Elaboration of International Complementary Standards , which demands legislation to criminalize criticism of Islam.
- 50, 51, 53, 54: " comprehensive and universal approach to preventing, combating and eradicating racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance": a veiled demand for legislation criminalizing criticism of Islam.
- 55: "positive role that the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and expression, as well as the full respect for the freedom to seek, receive and impart information can play in combating racism...":Orwellian inversion of language,
- 56: "the right to freedom of opinion and expression constitutes one of the essential foundations of a democratic, pluralistic society, since it ensures access to a multitude of ideas and views;": another egregious inversion of language!
- 97: "to declare illegal and to prohibit by law all organizations based on ideas or theories of superiority of one race or group of persons of one colour or ethnic origin, or which attempt to justify or promote national, racial and religious hatred": a thinly veiled attack on Flemish & Dutch Freedom Parties which object to Islamification of Europe.
- 119: "Commends media organizations that have elaborated voluntary ethical codes of conduct aimed at, inter alia, meeting the goals defined in paragraph 144 of the Durban Programme of Action": a clear reference to self-censorship; the media which did not re-publish the Danish cartoons.
- 130: shameless promotion of blasphemy laws.
- 133: continued co-operation with the O.I.C in demanding imposition of blasphemy laws.
Review of progress and assessment of implementation of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action by all stakeholders at the national, regional and international levels, including the assessment of contemporary manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.A. Sources, causes, forms, and contemporary manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance
- Reaffirms the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action (DDPA) as it was adopted at the World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance (WCAR) in 2001; [adopted ad ref. ISWG]
- Recognizes with deep concern the negative stereotyping of religions and the global rise in the number of incidents of racial or religious intolerance and violence, including Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, Christianophobia and anti-Arabism;
- Reaffirms that any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law, as well as the dissemination of ideas based on racial superiority and hatred and acts of violence and incitement to such acts, and that these prohibitions are consistent with freedom of opinion and expression;
- Recognizes that prevention, combating and eradication of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance are of crucial importance and key elements for the promotion of cohesion and peaceful resolution of community tensions; [adopted ad ref. informals]
- Stresses the need to increase appropriate preventive measures to eliminate all forms of racial discrimination, and emphasizes the important role Governments, international and regional organizations, national human rights institutions, the media, non-governmental organizations and civil society can play in developing such measures and in building confidence; [adopted ad ref. informals, revised by Chair]
I call upon President Barack Hussein Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, the United States Senate and the European Union to withdraw from, Boycott, discountenance and condemn the Durban II Conference. There is no ground for acceptance of any of the O.I.C.'s contumacious demands no matter how they are veiled or concealed by indirect references and Orwellian inversions of our language.
- Stresses the need for a comprehensive and universal approach to preventing, combating and eradicating racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance in all parts of the world; [adopted ad ref. ISWG]
- Stresses the need for advocating and mobilizing the political will of relevant actors at all levels to eliminate racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance; [adopted ad ref. ISWG, revised by Chair]
- Calls on States to undertake effective media campaigns to enhance the struggle against all manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, inter alia, by disseminating and giving adequate visibility to the DDPA and its follow-up mechanisms; [adopted ad ref. ISWG, revised by Chair]
- Calls on States to take effective, tangible and comprehensive measures to prevent, combat and eradicate all forms and manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance as a matter of priority;
- Calls on States to combat impunity for acts of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, to secure expeditious access to justice, and to provide fair and adequate redress for victims;
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Also expresses deep concern at attempts to identify Islam with terrorism, violence and human rights violations and emphasizes that equating any religion with terrorism should be rejected and combated by all at all levels;Is Islam wrongly associated with violence? A critical examination of Islam's canon of scripture, tradition & jurisprudence will provide the answer. The word associated with this question is Jihad. What is the meaning of Jihad and what is its importance? Turning to 2:216 , we find the definition.
Expresses deep concern in this respect that Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism...
The parenthetical expression is editorial, not Allah's word. We need to discover what differentiates holy fighting from secular fighting and we need to define Allah's cause. Lets follow the footnote.
216. Jihâd  (holy fighting in Allâh’s cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know. (V.2:216) See the footnote of (V.2:190).
Contrary to the footnote, Jihad is not generally recognized as one of the pillars or Islam. We learn that it is:
 (V.2:190) Al-Jihâd (holy fighting) in Allâh’s Cause (with full force of numbers and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islâm and is one of its pillar (on which it stands). By Jihâd Islâm is established, Allâh’s Word is made superior, (His Word being Lâ ilaha illallâh which means none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh), and His Religion (Islâm) is propagated. By abandoning Jihâd (may Allâh protect us from that) Islâm is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihâd is an obligatory duty in Islâm on every Muslim, and he who tries to escape from this duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfil this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite.
Narrated ‘Abdullâh bin Mas‘ûd رضي الله عنه: I asked Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم "O Allâh’s Messenger! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the Salât (prayers) at their early fixed stated times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihâd in Allâh’s Cause." I did not ask Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more. (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.4, Hadîth No.41).
- physical fighting
- of utmost importance
- establishing Islam
- making Allah's word superior
- propagating Islam.
- Islam is destroyed
- loss of
O9.0: Jihad (O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion. And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs), which is why the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said as he was returning from jihad.Islamic law confirms the definition of Jihad as physical warfare to establish Islam. We still lack a firm fix on Allah's cause. Perhaps the hadith will provide an answer.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 65:Now we know that Allah's cause is making Islam superior.
Narrated Abu Musa:
A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause."
The argument over lesser/greater Jihad is a distraction which should be eliminated. How great is the risk of being injured or killed in Jihad an-Nafs?
4:74. ...whoso fights in the Cause of Allâh, and is killed or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward....What differentiates holy from secular war? Sahih Muslim 19.4294 includes this clue.
...Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children....Moe took the top 20% of the spoils, which explains the first element in the list. The pledge of loyalty to Moe involved not fleeing from battle. Mutilating corpses was a social taboo in Arabia and killing children would amount to wasting the spoils because captured children were enslaved.
A search (http://www.quranbrowser.com) of the Hilali & Khan translation finds 369 instances of fight and 22 instances of Jihad. Noel Yatom published a list of 164 violent verses. The bottom line is this: Allah issued timeless and unlimited enjunctions to make war upon pagans and Jews & Christians. Moe is quoted confirming those imperatives in Sahih Bukhari 1.8.387. Riyad us-Salaheen Book 11, Chapter 234 contains many of the hadith which prove the status & significance of Jihad. Sahih Bukhari: Jihad, Khumus & Expedition reveal much of what Muhammad said and did concerning Jihad.
The following listed titles from Ibn Kathir's Tafsir display the ayat & ahadith which mandate conquest and promise victory. Each of them is linked to the corresponding page at http://www.tafsir.com. Those tafsir establish, beyond doubt, Islam's intrinsic violence & triumphalism.
- The Order to fight to eradicate Shirk and Kufr
- The Order to fight People of the Scriptures until They give the Jizyah
- The Order for Jihad against the Disbelievers, the Closest, then the Farthest Areas
- The Good News that Muslims will conquer the Known World, and ultimately the Entire World
- The Good News that Muslims will Dominate the People of the Book
Shari'ah, codified in Umdat as-Salik, clearly confirms the Jihad enjunctions and establishes the minimum requirement for their performance. To read the full context, click the link and enter the book letter, chapter & section numbers in the search engine in the frame surrounding the text image. [Emphasis added.]
O9.1: The Obligatory Character of Jihad
...If none of those concerned perform jihad, and it does not happen at all, then everyone who is aware that it is obligatory is guilty of sin, if there was a possibility of having performed it. In the time of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) jihad was a communal obligation after his emigration (hijra) to Medina. As for subsequent times, there are two possible states in respect to non-Muslims.
The first is when they are in their own countries, in which case jihad (def: o9.8) is a communal obligation, and this is what our author is speaking of when he says, "Jihad is a communal obligation," meaning upon the Muslims each year....
O9.8: The Objectives of Jihad
The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians (N: provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax (jizya, def: o11.4) -which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself-while remaining in their ancestral religions) (O: and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax (O: in accordance with the word of Allah Most High,...
The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim...
-8- and if the area has a border adjacent to enemy lands, an eighth duty arises, namely to undertake jihad against enemies, dividing the spoils of battle among combatants, and setting aside fifth (def: o10.3) for deserving recipients.
Even this brief examination of Islam's canon of scripture, tradition & jurisprudence proves that the association of Islam & violence is well founded.
Also expresses deep concern at attempts to identify Islam with terrorism, violence and human rights violations and emphasizes that equating any religion with terrorism should be rejected and combated by all at all levels;Is Islam wrongly associated with terrorism? The assertion implies that Islam does not sanction terrorism. An examination of Islam's canon of scripture & tradition discloses the truth.
Expresses deep concern in this respect that Islam is frequently and wrongly associated with human rights violations and terrorism...
Terror is mentioned in the Qur'an, in both eternal and temporal contexts; only the latter are relevant to this discussion. [Emphasis added.]
3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allah, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers)....Allah next conveys the good news that He will put fear of the Muslims, and feelings of subordination to the Muslims in the hearts of their disbelieving enemies, because of their Kufr and Shirk. ... The Prohibition of Obeying the Disbelievers; the Cause of Defeat at Uhud7:4. How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them.8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
(Our torment came upon them by night or while they were taking their midday nap. ) means, Allah's command, torment and vengeance came over them at night or while taking a nap in the middle of the day. Both of these times are periods of rest and leisure or heedlessness and amusement. Nations that were destroyed...(I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved.) means, `you -- angels -- support the believers, strengthen their (battle) front against their enemies, thus, implementing My command to you. I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger, (so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.) strike them on their foreheads to tear them apart and over the necks to cut them off, and cut off their limbs, hands and feet....Allah commands the Angels to fight and support the Believers8:60. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.(and cast terror into their hearts;) means fear, because they had supported the idolators in their war against the Messenger of Allah and the one who knows is not like the one who does not know. They had terrified the Muslims and intended to kill them so as to gain earthly power, but their plans backfired; the idolators ran away and the believers were victorious while the disbelievers were losers; where they had aimed for glory, they were humiliated. The Campaign against Banu Qurayzah59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Bani An-Nadir) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But Allah's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
Allah said that he would cast terror. He commanded Muslims to participate in it. He cast terror so that two Jewish tribes were conquered, their defenders killed & survivors enslaved. The second cited instance is established as a warning to future victims. That concept is reinforced by another ayeh....Therefore, Allah sent His torment down on them; it can never be averted, and His appointed destiny touched them; it can never be resisted. The Prophet forced them to evacuate and abandon their fortified forts that Muslims did not think they would ever control. ...Then take admonition, O you with eyes.) meaning, "Contemplate the end of those who defied Allah's command, contradicted His Messenger and denied His Book. See how Allah's humiliating torment struck them in this life, as well as, the painful torment that Allah has reserved for them in the Hereafter.''... The End that Bani An-Nadir suffered59:13. Of a truth ye are stronger (than they) because of the terror in their hearts, (sent) by God. This is because they are men devoid of understanding.
...(Verily, you are more fearful in their breasts than Allah.) meaning, the hypocrites fear you more than they fear Allah, as He says; (Behold! a section of them fear men as they fear Allah or even more.)... The False Promise of Support the Hypocrites gave to the Jews
8:57. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.By reading those ayat, we discover that Allah sanctified & mandated terrifying those Islam sets out to conquer. In addition to the exemplification in 33:26 & 59:2, two ahadith confirm that Moe was a terrorist.
...(then disperse those who are behind them,) by severely punishing ﴿the captured people﴾ according to Ibn `Abbas, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Ad-Dahhak, As-Suddi, `Ata' Al-Khurasani and Ibn `Uyaynah. This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will be afraid and take a lesson from their end,... Striking Hard against Those Who disbelieve and break the Covenants
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:Made victorious by awe / with terror; what could make it more clear? It becomes obvious to all but bigots that the association of Islam with terrorism is well warranted by the evidence.
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. ...
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.
2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.
1. Any State Party to the present Covenant may propose an amendment and file it with the Secretary-General of the United Nations. The Secretary-General of the United Nations shall thereupon communicate any proposed amendments to the States Parties to the present Covenant with a request that they notify him whether they favour a conference of States Parties for the purpose of considering and voting upon the proposals. In the event that at least one third of the States Parties favours such a conference, the Secretary-General shall convene the conference under the auspices of the United Nations. Any amendment adopted by a majority of the States Parties present and voting at the conference shall be submitted to the General Assembly of the United Nations for approval.
2. Amendments shall come into force when they have been approved by the General Assembly of the United Nations and accepted by a two-thirds majority of the States Parties to the present Covenant in accordance with their respective constitutional processes. 3. When amendments come into force, they shall be binding on those States Parties which have accepted them, other States Parties still being bound by the provisions of the present Covenant and any earlier amendment which they have accepted.
(1) That Article 20 does not authorize or require legislation or other action by the United States that would restrict the right of free speech and association protected by the Constitution and laws of the United States.
(1) That the Constitution and laws of the United States guarantee all persons equal protection of the law and provide extensive protections against discrimination. The United States understands distinctions based upon race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or any other status - as those terms are used in Article 2, paragraph 1 and Article 26 - to be permitted when such distinctions are, at minimum, rationally related to a legitimate governmental objective. The United States further understands the prohibition in paragraph 1 of Article 4 upon discrimination, in time of public emergency, based "solely" on the status of race, color, sex, language, religion or social origin not to bar distinctions that may have a disproportionate effect upon persons of a particular status.
- advocacy of
- religious hatred
- constitutes incitement
I have no doubt that anticipation of such egregious abuse of semantics was behind reservation number one cited above. Were it not for the election of an appeaser to the Presidency along with a like minded Senate majority, our liberty might be secure.
What will happen if Article 20 is amended to conform to the recent & pending resolutions combating defamation of religions & Durban II draft? I expect that President Obama will sign it, the Senate will ratify it, and the Supreme Court will lack the will & resolve necessary to rule it unconstitutional. It would then be possible to persecute American critics of Islam in foreign and international courts, contravening the first amendment.
Seekers of detailed legal analysis of the issue should refer to Why the U.S. Should Oppose "Defamation of Religions" Resolutions at the United Nations, a Heritage Foundation report and the bibliography in its footnotes.