Sunday, October 01, 2017

Why Peace Is Impossible: Moe's Example

Why Peace Is Impossible: Moe's Example

Emulation

    Moe is the role model for all Muslims in all places, at all times; an excellent model of conduct.
33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

Role Model

    I  quote Islamic law: Reliance Of The Traveller o9.0.
``To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the whole world and everything in it.''Details concerning jihad are found in the accounts of the military expeditions of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), including his own martial forays and those on which he dispatched others. The former consist of the ones he personally attended, some twenty-seven (others say twenty-nine) of them. He fought in eight of them, and killed only one person with his noble hand, Ubayy ibn Khalaf, at the battle of Uhud. On the latter expeditions he sent others to fight, himself remaining at Medina, and these were forty-seven in number.)

    Moe went on 27 ghazwat, fought in 8 of them and dispatched 47 sariya.  it's Jihad, Stupid!!! Muslims can not obey Allah and emulate Moe without doing Jihad!  74 battles in ten years. Who can get a clue?

Terrorist

    Moe bragged about being made victorious with terror!  What part of this do the deniers who aver that Islam is a religion of peace with no connection to terrorism not comprehend?
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
 Narrated Abu Huraira:

    Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

    Read this if you need to know the details of how Moe terrorized his victims:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/110516023/No-Justification-in-Islam-for-Terrorism-in-a-Pig-s-Anus

No comments: