In response to:
President Obama made an extraordinarily bizarre effort to draw a moral equivalency between Christians a millennium ago and the radical Islamist terrorism of the Islamic State in what seems to be a new campaign of rationalization for both his policies of avoidance, and his rhetoric that never refers to the terrorists as radical Islamist terrorists.
Do you think he is right in using the Crusades as a reason to not blame Islam today? Do you agree with our analysis about this erroneous thinking?
No enemy can be defeated if it is not first defined. So
long as Obama or any Western leader refuse to define radical Islam as
the enemy behind a global wave of terror, those countries won't be able
to stop the growing terror.
So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a
tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith. In today’s world,
when hate groups have their own Twitter accounts and bigotry can fester
in hidden places in cyberspace, it can be even harder to counteract
such intolerance. But God compels us to
try. And in this mission, I believe there are a few principles
that can guide us, particularly those of us who profess to believe. ...
Where on the fertile face of the earth are Christians exemplifying Christianity by performing genocidal conquest, terrorizing innocent people? Christianity was not founded in violence. Islam was. Christianity was co-opted by the Roman Empire and corrupted. Christianity underwent a reformation. Islam is evil by design and can not be reformed.
- Do you think he is right in using the Crusades as a reason to not blame Islam today?
- HELL NO!
- Do you agree with our analysis about this erroneous thinking?
- I agree with the basic premise, not with the expression used.
Islam, in all its forms, stands alone without adjectives or qualifiers. Every expression qualifying Islam and implying that Islam is anything other than intrinsically evil is a damned lie and the speaker a damned liar.
Its Islam, Stupid!
- Exactly what part of that do you not comprehend?
- Islam is Satanic.
- Moe had a demon who only gave him good orders.
- Moe received revelations through the sound of a bell.
- The bell is the musical instrument of Satan.
- With every bell there is a devil.
- Islam is mercenary.
- After his cougar died, Moe got his living by the tip of his
- Allah made accrual of spoils lawful for Moe on account of his
weakness and humility.
- Surah Al-Anfal of the Qur'an is about dividing the
- Sahih Bukhari's book of Khumus is about dividing
- made Moe wealthy through conquests
- promised rich spoils he would capture'
- passed him the keys to the treasures of the world.
- prayed for prey
- prayed to the "Lord of the Devils"
- dictated and dispatched extortion letters.
- Islam promotes and perpetuates war for the purpose of enriching Moe and his successors through plunder & extortion.
- Jihad is ordained for Muslims; though they hate it, it is
best for them.
- Fight them until...
- Fight those who until...
- Fight those of the disbelievers nearest you.
- Go to war or go to Hell.
- Go to war and go to Paradise.
- Infidels may be attacked without provocation.
- War must be carried on continuously.
- The minimum requirement is one military expedition in every
- Allah curses Muslims with disgrace when they abandon Jihad.
- Disbelief is an evil which must be removed from the world by
death or Islam.