terrorism cannot and should not be associated with any religion
A/RES/69/174 passed by the U.N. General Assembly December 18 '14 trots out the well worn boiler plate expressions combating
"stigmatization, discrimination, incitement to violence and violence against persons, based on religion or belief ".
Reaffirming that terrorism cannot and should not be associated with any religion, nationality, civilization or ethnic group,
Terrorism is not associated with Islam
Islam = TerrorismUnited Nazis, Muslims, Dhimmis, preachers, academics & politicians; I call you out: post a comment refuting Islam's canonical texts which prove that terrorism is an intrinsic sacrament of Islam! Prove to me by a preponderance of evidence that you know Islam better than Allah, Moe, the exegetes, the muhaddithin & the jurists.
- Allah promised that he would terrorize the infidels and he kept
- 3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
- [3:151] Allah then mentioned the defeat of the unbelievers on
the Day of Uhud, saying: (We shall cast terror) fear of
you such that they run from you (into the hearts of those who disbelieve) the unbelievers of Mecca (because
they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed) either in a Scripture nor taught
by a messenger. (Their habitation) their dwelling-place (is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrongdoers)
the dwelling-place of the unbelievers is the Fire. Tafsir Ibn Abbas pg. 73
- [4:84] So fight, O Muhammad (s), in the way of God; you are
charged only with yourself, so do not be concerned
with their failing to join you, the meaning being: fight, even if you are on your own, for you have been
promised victory. And urge on the believers, incite them to fight and make them desire it; maybe God will
restrain the might, the war, of the disbelievers; God is mightier, than them, and more severe in castigation,
in punishment, than them. And so the Messenger of God (s) said: ‘By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, I shall
sally forth [to fight], even if [I go] alone’. Thereupon, he sallied forth with seventy cavalrymen to the first
[battle at] Badr, where God restrained the might of the disbelievers by casting terror into their hearts and
preventing Abū Sufyān from sallying forth, as has already been mentioned in [sūrat] Āl ‘Imrān [Q. 3:151]. Tafsir al-Jalalayn pg. 98
- 3:152. And Allâh did indeed fulfil His Promise to you when you were killing them (your enemy) with His Permission; until (the moment) you lost your courage and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed after He showed you (of the booty) which you love. Among you are some that desire this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then He made you flee from them (your enemy), that He might test you. But surely, He forgave you, and Allâh is Most Gracious to the believers.
- Allah repeated his promise to terrorize infidels and commanded
Muslims to decapitate their victims. Muslims will claim that the
command to decapitate and cut off fingers was issued to the angels.
Yeah, right. Read it and weep.
- 8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
- Allah cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers.
- 33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 59:2. He it is Who
drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the
Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first
gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought
that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's
(Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror
into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings
with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take
admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- 59:2 It is He Who expelled those who disbelieved of the
People of the Scripture, namely, the Jews of the Banū al-
Nadīr, from their homelands, [from] their dwellings at Medina, at the first exile, that is, their exile to Syria,
the last [exile] being their banishment to Khaybar by ‘Umar during his caliphate. You did not think, O
believers, that they would go forth, and they thought that they would be protected (māni‘atuhum is the
predicate of an, ‘that’) by their fortresses (husūnuhum, the agent of the verb [māni‘atuhum], with which the
predication is completed) from God, from His chastisement. But God, His command and His chastisement,
came at them from whence they had not reckoned, [from whence] had never occurred to them, from the
part of the believers, and He cast terror (ru‘b or ru‘ub) into their hearts, by having their chief Ka‘b b. al-
Ashraf slain, destroying [as they did] (read yukharribūna; or yukhribūna, [derived] from [4th form] akhraba)
their houses, in order to take away with them what they valued of wood and so on, with their own hands
and the hands of the believers. So take heed, O you who have eyes! Tafsir al-Jalalayn pg. 658
- In addition, he imprisoned them by besieging them
with his forces and his own noble self for six days. Their terror put them to total
confusion, so that they ultimately co-operated and made peace to spare their
blood, removing of their property what their mounts would carry. This was
conditional upon their not bearing away any of their weapons, a shameful and
humiliating circumstance. They proceeded, moreover, to demolish their homes,
their own hands and by those of the believers. Consider this, you who have
eyes to see! Ibn Kathir: The Life Of The Prophet Muhammad Vol. 3 page 103
- The reference in the verse is to the cutting, by the orders of the Holy
Prophet , of the
palm trees of Banu Nadir who had shut themselves in their fortresses in
defiance of the Holy Prophet's orders to surrender. So, some of the blessed
Companions, in order to anger them or cast terror into their hearts, cut
and burned down some of their date trees. [Mariful Quran Vol. 8 59.2]
- Allah commanded Muslims to treat defeated victims harshly in
order to terrorize prospective victims. Read this verse in the light of
the ultimate clause in 59.2.
- 8:57. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
- so as to strike terror
- strike terror in those that are behind them
- (then disperse those
who are behind them,) by severely
punishing ﴿the captured people﴾ according to Ibn `Abbas,
Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Ad-Dahhak, As-Suddi, `Ata' Al-Khurasani and Ibn
`Uyaynah. This Ayah commands punishing them harshly and inflicting
casualties on them. This way, other enemies, Arabs and non-Arabs, will
be afraid and take a lesson from their end, Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Allah commanded Muslims to maximize their military strength in order to terrify prospective victims.
- 8:60. And make ready against them all you can of
power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery,
threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides
whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall
spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not
be treated unjustly.
- terrify therewith
- to strike terror
- (to threaten), or to strike fear, (the enemy of Allah and your enemy), the disbelievers, Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Allah promises a reward: extra credit to be weighed against their
sins for acts of terrorism.
- 9:120. It was not becoming of the people of
Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind
Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allâh's Cause) and
(it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life.
That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in
the Cause of Allâh, nor they take any
step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an
enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness.
Surely, Allâh wastes not the reward of the Muhsinûn
- Moe was a terrorist and bragged about it.
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
- Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
- It is said that when
those going on a military expedition leave their houses with a sincere
intention and beat the drums, terror and awe falls into the
hearts of the unbelievers the distance of a month away, Al-AQurtubi page 762
- Moe terrified his victims by murder and rapine, building a well
deserved reputation for barbarism.
- He sent assassins to murder Kab Ashraf & Asma bint Marwan.
For the disgusting details, turn to Ishaq's Sira, I reproduce only the
- "Our attack upon God's enemy cast terror among the Jews, and there was no Jew in Medina who did not fear far his rife." 368
- The day after Bint Marwan was killed the men of B.Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam. 676
- Here is a sample of poetry recited by one of Moe's companions quoted by Ishaq on page 409. It illustrates how Moe built his reputation.
made liquid to run from your arses
Like ,he ordure of camels that have eaten 'asal.
when you took to your heels in the pass
and fled like sheep one behind the other;
When we attacked you boldly
and drove you you the bottom of the mountain
with companies like vast objects (?) in the plains
whoever meets them is terrified.
The pass was too narrow for us when we traversed it
And we filled its heights and depths
With men you cannot equal
Strengthened by Gabriel's help who came down
We conquered at Badr by piety,
Obeying God and believing the apostles.
We killed all their chiefs
And we killed every long robed noble.
- You may perceive that as silly, but the Book of Jihad lists on
page 163 certain sunnah of the Profit. I
highlight two of them for your attention.
- • It is also Sunnah for the Amir to:
- Send reconnaissance missions and to gather information about the enemy
- Set out on Thursday morning if that is possible.
- Divide the army into brigades under separate banners and to have each brigade have its own distinguishing insignia.
- To employ each and every method that would terrorize the enemy
- Seek assistance from the weak (the Messenger of Allah said: You are given victory through the weak among you)
- Make dua when the armies meet
- Encourage the mujahideen to fight and be steadfast
- Make takbir along with the army without extravagance in raising voice.
- But suicide is harram you say? Al;-Qurtube says otherwise.
- Page 800
- Muhammad ibn al-Hasan said, "If one man
attacks a thousand
idolaters on his own, there is no harm in that if he hopes to survive
or inflict great damage on the enemy. If that is not the case, then it
is disliked because he exposes himself to destruction without any
benefit for the Muslims. If his intention is to encourage other
Muslims to follow him, it may be permitted because of the benefit
for the Muslims involved. If he intends to terrify the enemy and
show them the resolve of the Muslims, it may also be permitted."
- Just a bunch of musty old books, forgotten anachronisms you say?
A strategy manual written for the Army of Pakistan will dispel that
- Terror struck into the hearts of the enemies is not only
a means, it is the end in itself. Once a condition of terror into
the opponent's heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be
achieved. It is the point where the means and the end meet
and merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon
the enemy; it is me decision we wish to impose upon him. Quranic Concept of War pg. 59